office assistant for law firm
Bilingual/ Trilingual office assistant
We are setting up a new law firm/ notarial practice and we are looking for an office assistant who is diligent, hard-working, with very good language skills, who must have had previous experience as a secretary in a notary office/ law firm overseas (minimum 2 years experience).
Candidates must be fluent in English and at least one of the following languages: Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Hebrew. Third language will be considered an advantage, as well as previous experience dealing with FCO and various Embassies.
The role also involves answering the telephone, so a confident and friendly telephone manner is essential.
Must be able to work under pressure individually and as part of a team.
The work will involve:
- Preparing notarial (legal) documents in Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Hebrew.
- Organising legalisation of documents
- Carrying out short translations
- Liaising with clients/ law firm/ notary offices abroad
- Arranging and booking appointments electronically
- Managing files
- Invoicing/ billing
- General office tasks
- Full time
- bonus scheme
Please mention your salary requirements when sending your CV , specifying your languages to the email address email@example.com