Steel Plant Manager - Port Talbot - Salary circa £45k p/a
Job Title: Plant Manager
Salary: Circa £45k + benefits
An established Steel Plant is looking to increase its capabilities and processes by adding a Plant Manager to their team. Working on a site you will be responsible for working in a small team and managing the site to ensure safe and efficient running of the plant.
- Ensuring site improvement plans are correct
- Drive a zero harm culture through health, safety, environment and quality
- Deliver safety tours
- Responsible for mechanical maintenance on site
- Leading and driving a team and site
- Plant and Production knowledge and experience
- Strong attitude towards health and safety
- Plant operations experience
- Ideally, have refractory experience
- Mechanical/Hydraulics maintenance experience essential
- IT literate
- Ability to manage contractors
- Experience of working in heavy industry (Quarrying, Aggregates, Asphalt, Steel)
- Strong diplomatic skills to encourage the team to the same goals
- Customer service as will be face to face with the Client on site daily.
Please either send your CV to Guy Hancox via this advert link or call Guy directly on 07955 941 940.
Operations, manufacturing, production, continuous improvement, projects, health, safety, delivery, budget, KPI, plant