We are seeking bar backs for a lively concept venue based in the West End.
As a Barback you’ll be expected to maintain the bar area, clean and organized for bartenders during the shift, by stocking the bars with supplies complying to company standards. It’s expected that, in time, you’ll learn the drinks and cocktail recipes and engage with guests at the bar and deliver great customer service, as part of company development plan.
Responsibilities and Duties
Assisting with opening and closing duties, such restocking the bar with straws, napkins and fruits ensuring that Bartenders have clean glassware, etc. ·Ensuring bar is well-stocked with ice, liquor, wine, and beer. ·Keeping the bar clean by wiping down surfaces, removing soiled glassware, clean and organize storage areas, and emptying trash receptacles. ·Learning about menu items and memorizing cocktail recipes. ·Speaking to customers and answering questions if needed ·Maintain records and report levels of usage to assist in reordering process and ensuring that delivered items are stored properly. Assisting in receiving deliveries and rotation of stock.
- Previous experience in a similar role with a solid background in a busy environment preferred.
- Passionate about the Industry and a desire to grow within the company.
- Ability to work under pressure and to a high standard.
- Ability to meet physical and scheduling demands of the position, including, walking, standing, or lifting heavy items for extended periods and working nights, weekends and holidays.
- Good command of the English language.
Apply for Barback
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly