Furniture Joiner, Crawley
Designing and producing fitted furniture, kitchens and freestanding furniture to a very high standard. We are using a different varieties of materials into the furniture (glass, metal etc.). We are looking for a qualified joiner with over 3 years of experience producing bespoke furniture. Looking for people with passion to joinery.
Right candidate needs to be able to:
- Experience on Bench and Machine work
- Site Fitting experience
- High level of skill and attention to detail
- Able to work to agreed deadlines to a high standard.
- Able to work from production drawings
- Able to work on initiative as well as part of a team.
- Good Communication skills
- Own hand tools.
The Right Candidate is expected
- To produce a furniture with very high craftsmanship.
- To be motivated and hardworking.
- To be a good team player with ability to work independently.
- To be honest and reliable.
- To be able to read detail drawings and work in the workshop without supervision.
- To have hi level of skills and attention to the detail.
- To be able to work to the deadlines with maintaining highest quality.
- To be able to drive and go to site to do a fitting of furniture produced in the workshop
- Must be confident with use of all machinery
- Understand & read production drawings
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Site fitting of items produced, required from time to time
- Have a good eye for detail
- Veneering experience preferable
- Should have a positive approach & good problem solving skills
- Be able to work in a deadline driven environment
- Be willing to grow & develop within the company
Start immediately for the right candidate. Salary is from £11 - £15 per hour depend on the experience as a start.