Commis Chef/Chef de Partie Pastry, Leading High End Patisserie, Mornings Only!
Commis Chef or Chef de Partie Pastry, Leading Patisserie, 5am - 2pm, Straights Shifts, Surbiton, Surrey
Our prestigious client situated in the Surbiton area is currently seeking a Commis Chef or Chef de Partie Pastry Chef to join their award-winning Patisserie. The Patisserie is owned by a very talented Chef Proprietor who currently oversees the operation.
Our client will offer the successful candidate an amazing opportunity to learn new skills and to grow professionally as a Pastry Chef.
Salary & Benefits:
- £21.000 - £23,000
- Straight Shifts 5am - 2pm
- 28 days Holiday
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- To work around the patisserie and bakery kitchen
- Maintain a professional and friendly environment
- Produce high-end patisserie and bakery products
- Organise and manage sections, reporting to Chef Proprietor
- We are ideally looking for someone with at least 2 years Pastry experience, either within a Patisserie/Bakery, Hotel, or Restaurant
- The ideal candidate will have worked as a Demi Chef de Partie or Chef de Partie level
- The successful individual must have a “can do attitude,” be able to multi-task and work to a high level
Goldenkeys Recruitment: is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry