Support Worker / Care Assistant
Absolute Care Services - Epsom Surrey
Female Support Worker /Care Assistant required in Epsom, Ewell, Banstead, Tadworth, Ashtead, Leatherhead, Bookham and Fetcham
Driver with access to a vehicle essential.
Morning and Lunch, Evenings and Weekends 7am - 2pm, 4pm - 10pm
We are looking for compassionate, caring, flexible individuals that want to make a difference in their community to join our fantastic team of Support Workers/ Care Assistants. We have full and part time opportunities available, mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends.
Would you like to make a difference to someone's day? Then call now for immediate interview.
As a Support Worker/Care Assistant you will enjoy these benefits:
- Enhanced Bank Holiday Rates
- Competitive hourly rates £10.00 - £11.00 per hour
- Paid Mileage
- 28 days Paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Free DBS (T & Cs apply)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Free training and ongoing support
- Recognition and Reward Scheme
- Private Pension Scheme
- The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma / QCF in Health and Social Care
- Employee referral bonus (T & Cs apply)
- Free Uniform
- Career Progression
- Ongoing training and support*
Requirements: Support Worker/Care Assistant
- A real passion and desire to provide high quality care
- Have a can-do attitude
- Caring and Compassionate
- Good verbal communication skills
- Previous experience preferred but not essential as full training is provided.
- An Enhanced DBS Check and employment references will be required
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to a vehicle including car and motorbike or bicycle.
- Absolute Care Services are a leading provider of home care and support services for adults living in their own homes. We pride ourselves on providing tailored care with a personal touch. Our Support Workers/Care Assistants are valued and respected for their dedication and commitment to delivering high quality care in the community