Home Care Assistant - Weekends To £12.50/Hour
Join our Induction on February 19th 2018 and start your journey with Trinity Homecare.
We have regular work at weekends if you are able to work the following hours to support our clients in Sutton, Carshalton and Worcester Park?
7am - 2pm - Saturday and Sunday
4.30 -10pm - Saturday and Sunday OR a mixture of these
Could this suit around your personal circumstances and give you approximately £700 -£750 extra per month?
We predominantly deal with private clients and have assignments ranging from preparing some food, light domestic tasks through to personal care, assisting with medication and putting to bed.
Please note the locations of these assignments mean you must be a driver with access to your own car and a full licence for use in the UK.
We are interested in experienced care workers, however we can also support applicants who are new to care and provide in-house training. You will be our most important investment in helping us to continue to be recognised as a quality home care provider in Surrey.
What we can give you:
- For no experience we pay £11.50/hr weekends
- For Level 2 £ 3 qualified we pay: £12.50/hr weekends
- 30p mileage allowance to help towards petrol and running costs of your car
- Mileage paid from home to your first call and in between calls
- Enhanced bank holiday pay rates up to double time
- Continued personal development in a career as a care assistant
- 28 days holiday pay pro rated
- Refer a friend bonus £250
- Free uniform and equipment
- Pension scheme
We hope this demonstrates our commitment to our staff team.
What we require from you:
- Empathy and compassion are essential, as well as dedication and reliability.
- You must have strong written and spoken communication skills and be fluent in English.
- This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check
- Be a driver with access to your own vehicle
If your heart is in caring and it's time for a move - please call 0208 003 0988 today for an immediate interview and join our team of Home Care Assistants.
To find out more about why people work for Trinity go to: https://careers.trinityhomecare.co.uk/