Payroll Assistant: Lively London Office
Artisan People provide a specialist recruitment service for temporary staffing in museums, galleries, arts venues, box office & ticketing, beauty, cosmetics, fragrance, luxury brands and fashion retail, and corporate and retail positions in the permanent sector.
We have an amazing opportunity for a PAYROLL ASSISTANT to join our LIVELY and BUSY London Office.
The successful candidate would assist with the delivery of the day to day activities of the Payroll Department liaising with HR, Finance and the wider business adhering to legislation and in accordance with company policy.
- Create and organise payroll spreadsheets in a timely and accurate manner.
- Create and maintain employee payroll records.
- Enters payroll information into Tempaid payroll software for processing.
- Prepare company payroll every pay period for Payroll Manager
- Provide first line contact for payroll enquiries and answer pay queries received via telephone, email or in person
- Respond to all reference requests
- Answers staff questions about wages, deductions, and timesheets
- Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in timesheet, payroll, and invoice records
- Honours confidentiality of employee pay records
- Deal with holiday pay queries
- Data entry
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
We can offer:
- £22k - £24k depending on experience
- Full Time
- Monday – Friday
- 28 days holiday pa
If you would like to join our lively and dynamic team, please send your CV today!
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Payroll Assistant: Lively London Office
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly