Hotel Front Desk Receptionist
Ursher Hospitality is looking for a Receptionist to join its front of house team.
The duties, tasks, and responsibilities of the role include:
- Receiving guests to the hotel by greeting them warmly, and attending to their inquiries
- Answering inquiries over the phone and by email in an accurate and friendly manner
- Informing guests of the services and accommodation rates in the hotel, making reservations for guests according to their needs, noting any special requirements and ensuring that all changes and cancellations are managed immediately and correctly.
- Building good relationships and rapport with guests to make them feel comfortable, address any complaints they might have in a very courteous manner and provide them with the best experience.
- Keeping clear and comprehensive records of guest room bookings and all billings, for accountability and future reference.
- Maintain orderliness at the front desk by arranging documents accordingly and keeping the front desk area clean at all times.
- Attend to all routes of room bookings, such as online, phone, and in person, to ensure that reservations are attended to promptly to keep the hotel business running.
- Report issues of maintenance and malfunctioning appliances to the manager for quick repair in order to ensure guests comfort and satisfaction.
- Working with other teams within the hotel
- Communicating with housekeeping supervisor to make sure rooms are ready on time and informing early arrivals/special requests.
We need someone who has excellent knowledge and experience of customer service, good interpersonal skills, basic numerical and IT skills, and someone who can be orderly and is able to multi-task. In addition you must be able to use your initiative and common sense, especially in dealing with the unexpected. You would be working sometimes as part of a team, but during certain times of your shift you will be working reception on your own (once trained).
Reception can be busy, especially during peak periods and during check ins, and we want a member of the team who thrives in a challenging and busy environment. We need you to demonstrate previous Reception experience as well as a desire to work in our Hotel.
You will be expected to work 35-40 hours per week and we would discuss with you shifts which will be suitable to our business.
Full training is provided, but you will need to have a sound background in basic admin skills (e-mail and MS Word) and be able to easily grasp and operate a computerised booking system. You will have excellent customer service skills and a warm, friendly manner, and be eager to learn and progress.
Please kindly attach all CV with your application.
Apply for Hotel Front Desk Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly