We are looking for a motivated Porter to assistant the reception team at our hotel.
The future member of our team will:
- Possess excellent service standards with a strong emphasis on attention to detail, ensuring every aspect of the service is flawless.
- Have good basic knowledge of customer service and a willingness to develop further.
- Be personable, warm and engaging, ensuring every interaction exceeds guest expectations in their role as Porter.
- Maintain a professional and attentive demeanour throughout the guest experience.
- Possess good customer service skills with the ability to develop key relationships with all our guests.
- Be committed to their own personal development and seek any training opportunities that will assist in this.
- Have a passion for working with people and as part of a team, in their role of Porter.
As a company we offer a range of benefits and opportunities as we believe people are key to our success. We value our staff and want to recognise the role every one of them plays within our unique properties. Benefits that we offer to our team include large company discounts on food and beverage, staff and friends and family hotel rates at all our unique properties, high street discounts via our bespoke designed employee shopping website, access to an Employee Assistance Program to help navigate through any life challenges our employees may face , childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, and a number of incentives to reward passion and commitment.