Hotel Receptionist - 4 star hotel, immediate start
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated receptionist to join our reception team at the Berkeley Square Hotel. This is a full-time role offering 40 hours per week. We are looking to start the successful candidate as soon as possible. The successful candidate will be working as a receptionist in our highest-end brands - Berkeley Suites and the Berkeley Square Hotel.
The right person will be committed to delivering excellent customer service while ensuring that administration tasks are carried out correctly and efficiently. They will have a confident personality and be happy talking to guests who come from all over the world to stay with us.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive package with monthly bonuses of up to £300 per month.
- 6 monthly pay reviews in your first year with the company
- Excellent training opportunities with cash bonuses of up to £175 upon completion of 5, 10 and 15 courses.
- Meals on duty
- Reception uniform provided
- 28 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Friends and family hotel discounts
- Invites to attend fantastic company socials and parties
- Quarterly awards for individual and team of the quarter
- A creative and fun working environment with like-minded people and regular company socials!
Key duties of our receptionists:
- Delivering excellent customer service for our guests – no day is the same!
- Making phone and email reservations
- Checking guests in and out – taking payments and processing correctly
- Guest reservations - from phone, email and in person
- Handling guest enquiries
- Admin work
As a receptionist, the role will involve shift work working 40 hours per week. You will be working a combination of early or late shifts working 5 days out of 7 on a roster basis. Please note that there is no 'night' work involved. All your shifts will take place between 6am and 11pm. Rosters are done in 3-week blocks and you are given at least a week's notice of what the next roster will be. This role will involve working weekends and Bank Holidays on a rotational basis.
In short, not only are we among leading employers for those looking for jobs in Bristol, we also provide a fun and friendly atmosphere in which you’ll be proud to be involved.
Due to the demands of this role, we require candidates to be educated to degree level in any discipline or have strong A-levels and relevant customer service experience.
To apply, please send us your CV and covering letter via the link below by the end of day on Friday 16th March.