Executive Assistant £40,000 plus excellent benefits
Niche Private Banking Organisation with unrivalled reputation for excellence have this rare opportunity for an Executive Assistant who is a true Professional and Client Ambassador.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Diary management
- Liaising internal and externally to arrange meetings, conference calls, interviews, brainstorms and events
- Preparing meeting rooms and overseeing hospitality requirements
- Managing expenses and invoicing on behalf of management
- International travel coordination and coordinating and compiling detailed itineraries
- Organising team events and annual festivals
- Acting as gatekeeper on behalf of the Creative Director
- organise social events for the team
It is crucial that applicants have experience working at an extremely fast pace and within an ever-changing Client- led environment. This is a really lovely role for somebody who thrives when working to deadlines and who possesses outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) and someone who can handle potential issues with a sense of urgency and gravitas.
Apply for Executive Assistant £40,000 plus excellent benefits
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly