Hospitality Assistant (temporary)
We are currently recruiting a temporary Hospitality Assistant in Sheffield. The position is to cover maternity.
We are a contract catering company serving fresh food to a high standard.
The site caters for up to a variety of customers on a daily basis, serving freshly prepared food for a busy law firm.
We are looking for a dedicated, honest and reliable employee to join our friendly and hardworking team. We can offer good training and prospects within our team for the right candidate.
As our Hospitality Assistant, you will:
- Have experience working in a similar role and environment
- Be highly organised and comfortable working in a high-pressured environment
- Ensure you have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Keep up standards of hygiene and ensure all areas are clean and tidy
- Have excellent customer service and social skills
This is a temporary position, working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 10.30am to 6.30pm. A degree of flexibility is required to cater to the needs of the unit.
Proposed start date February/March 2018.