Export Sales Manager
Kiwi Recruitment are currently looking for an Export Sales Manager to join a busy and successful team just outside the Chichester area. The successful candidate will be responsible for the general recruiting, the development and management of agents and distributors across the globe, focusing on the Middle East. They will also be responsible for direct selling to key accounts and the development and implementation of sales strategies for each specific country.
There will also be a requirement for setting and policing the standards of our client's brand presentation in all stockists.
The role will require extensive travel periods and periods of time away from home.
Role Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Motivate existing distributors to deliver sales and profit targets
- Build business from scratch in new markets by identifying and appointing the best distribution partners possible.
- Negotiate, close and implement new distributor agreements
- Monitor in-market sales, distributor stock levels and take necessary action to realise sale targets
- Develop and implement a marketing activity calendar with your key distributors
- Work with the marketing team to ensure the export marketing activities are in line with global brand strategy/positioning
- Ensure funded marketing activity is properly accounted for with documented evidence.
The successful candidate should have a great energy, ambition and be prepared to take responsibility for all aspects within the job role. They will also need to have a successful history managing, developing and expanding an export business through distributor partners across the region, preferably the Middle East.
Good communication skills are essential and previous track record of successful export sales. They should be committed to team building and the development of the best practice across their territory.
Apply for Export Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly