Front Office Manager - Fixed Term
- Hotel reception experience.
- Previous experience of working with Opera software, or similar.
- Previous experience at a supervisory or management level.
As Front Office Manager you will be responsible the full Front Office team, including reception, concierge and Nights, ensuring the team delivers an effective and enjoyable experience to all guests. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the efficient operation of the hotel reception.
- Controlling the allocation of guest bedrooms.
- Analyse Guest feedback in order to enhance the guest experience.
- Setting monthly rotas and processing of department payroll
- Managing the department budgets and monthly forecasts in line with the needs of the department and hotel
- Identify sales opportunities to maximise revenue and exceed budgeted sales targets.
- Duty Management shifts.
- Ensuring all staff are aware of the day's availability, special events and functions.
- Supporting the Reception and Nights teams enabling them to meet all guest requirements effectively.
You will be a strong manager, be well organised and be an excellent communicator. You will be able to demonstrate a customer focused attitude and have a flexible approach towards your duties and responsibilities. As a point of contact for our guests you will be well presented and have a positive can-do attitude.
Apex Hotels is a family owned Scottish company based in Edinburgh, London, Glasgow, Dundee and Bath, operating with Customer service as the primary focus for all members of the Apex Hotel team. The company has a reputation for providing a 'friendly face' to all guests and aims to provide positive opportunities for interaction with staff at every property.
- Use of gym & pool facilities
- Free meals when on duty
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Discounted room rates for staff and friends and family
- Employee of the month reward scheme
- Guest experience overnight stay
- Annaul anniversay dinner for two
- Contributions to a Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Critical illness cover
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Spa discount
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’. We look forward to hearing from you!