We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager who will work as part of the Executive Management team at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons in Oxfordshire, United Kingdom. This role will be predominantly responsible for the smooth running of the maintenance required within the hotel, project managing the refurbishment and development projects, ensuring the guests receive a service that exceeds their expectations.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has experience at Operations level in a global luxury Hospitality environment, is hands on and willing to fully understand the business and the individual teams. Strong administration skills, a keen eye for detail, and experience in different areas of the business are all advantageous for this role.
You will need to be able to demonstrate the key skills and qualities that we look for from our leaders.
Most importantly we are looking for someone who will embrace and lead the global culture and values of Belmond and Raymond Blanc - where all staff have their own personal development plans and where on job training and learning happens every day.
Our people have a unique passion for delivering excellence to the highest standard. We look for people who aspire to learn new skills, are loyal, committed and wish to grow and develop within an inspiring culture. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a driven and passionate team focused on providing the highest standard of service.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working within a Senior Operations Role
- Experience working in luxury hospitality at 5 star level
- Intermediate/Advanced Health and Safety certificate
- Project Management or similar qualification that enable you to think and act strategically
- Ability to inspire, encourage and motivate teams through leading effectively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Innovative solutions and creative ideas
- A passion for attention to detail and excellence
The benefits of working at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons include:
- 28 holiday days, additional holiday days depending on length of service and a day off on your birthday
- A variety of staff discounts available at Belmond and Relais & Chateaux
- Staff discounts at Belmond Le Manoir and friends and family rates
- A guest experience after one year of service and every year thereafter
- Loyalty and recognition awards and special occasion gifts
- Excellent staff incentive programmes
- Meals provided on duty
- Auto-enrolled into company pension scheme
- Eligibility to join the childcare voucher scheme
- Staff parties and social events
In line with requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility to work will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.