Bookings Administrator - The Assembly House, Norwich
An exciting opportunity to join one of the city centres fastest growing businesses. We are looking for a talented, lively individual to join our bookings and events team. The Assembly House boasts eleven stunning bedrooms, an all day dining restaurant and hosts stunning weddings and events throughout the year. If you love people, hospitality and an action-packed working environment, apply now!
Responsible to: Conference and Events Manager, General Manager
Hours of Work (Full time)
- 37.5 hours per week
- 5 out of any 7 days to cover 365 days of the year. 28 days paid holiday
- £16,000 - £17,000 per annum
This person is a highly self-motivated individual. This person is organised, produces plans and lists in order to effectively manage their time. This person has a very friendly attitude both in person and in written and verbal communication. This person has a positive outlook which is applied in order to achieve goals. This persons glass is always ‘half full,’ and they are willing to help others to help the wider business as a whole.
Scope of the position:
The scope of this role will be to:
- Effectively communicate with all customers in the first instance of their Assembly House experience.
- To understand all aspects of The Assembly House product in each area of the business.
- To assist customers with their bookings and accurately record information
- Deal with all incoming bookings quickly, professionally and effectively
- Retain a positive mental attitude at all times
- Daily answering of incoming phone calls and emails directed to The Assembly House events and bookings team
- Take event bookings from the initial enquiry through to completion and handover of final details to the operations team
- Produce customer invoices for all rendezvous event bookings
- Collect enquiry forms for all event enquiries for analysis
- Produce event sheets for each event
- Collate menu pre orders, spreadsheets, kitchen call away sheets for floor team
- Produce daily room information boards
- Meet with clients in regards to potential events and conduct sales show arounds
- Follow up any event leads within 48 hours
- Liaise effectively with staff in all departments across the House
- Communicate with office manager on a daily basis
- Communicate quickly and efficiently with guests.
- Contribute ideas for staff message boards and team news communications
- Communication with housekeeping team on daily booking notes
- Respond appropriately and relay information to Managers
- Communicate professionally at all times with colleagues and customers
Apply for Bookings Administrator - The Assembly House, Norwich
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly