Cleepple looks for CTO
Cleepple Ltd is looking for a professional developer to be a co-founder of StartUp and assume the position of CTO.
We need a website developer and mobile applications (Android and IOS) to join our team as a partner of the project we are currently developing. The company is a start-up based in Christchurch and the founders have been running businesses for 17 years which makes this an excellent opportunity to join a professional and successful working group.
The role will be to manage the work team that will develop mobile responsive websites, mobile apps, web apps and back end development projects.
Duties will include (but will not be limited to) the following:
- Manage and develop development projects.
- Work with the project management team to design and develop projects for the company, whilst maintaining the company's brand values at all times.
- Ensure all project objectives and activity is co-ordinated and seamless, to ensure maximum project performance.
- Attend business/development team meetings.
- “Can do” attitude, flexible and self-motivated
- Deliver a complete or a required set of web pages in a graphical format to a high quality, clean and modern standards
- Provide a wireframe site/user flow with a navigational structure based on requirements
- Keeping abreast of technology, maintaining existing skills and knowledge
- Assist with design interfaces for new modules and feature sets where applicable
To be considered for this development position, you must: Be educated to degree level or equivalent within a computer related discipline or have quality experience to be able to demonstrate a depth of knowledge that demonstrates a degree level of competence.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Demonstrable graphic design skills (a portfolio of previous work will be required)
- Must be able to develop native IOS/Android apps.
- API Development Experience. REST / SOAP.
- GIT and git flow usage.
- Experience developing front-end and back-end.
- Experience with responsive design and grid frameworks (i.e. Bootstrap). including cross browser compatibility.
- Extensive background in creating compelling and engaging web applications.
- Experience on mobile development teams and/or application/web development.
- Have understanding of more advanced and efficient coding methods such as Node.js, Timber, Gulp or similar.
- Work with the marketing department to create SEO strategies and implement site tracking tools like Google analytics.
- Carry out online research for new projects and monitor changes in the market and industry.
- Ability to solve problems in a creative and effective way.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean, efficient web design interfaces and a good understanding of usability to help improve our users’ experience within new applications.
If you have the skills we are looking for and want to enhance your career, please contact us with your CV and covering letter as soon as possible.