Assistant Conference and Banqueting Manager
Assistant Conference and Banqueting Manager, Essex Hotel, £22,000
At Select Hospitality Chelmsford we are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Assistant Conference and Banqueting Manager.
A Prestigious Hotel situated on the Essex/Hertfordshire border is looking for a Assistant Conference and Banqueting Manager to assist with the day to day running of the department, ensuring standards and exceptional customer care is maintained at all times..
To carry out a full understanding and interpretation of function sheets and other information provided regarding the business activity in the week ahead.
Assisting of the preparation of departmental rota's to meet anticipated activities in accordance with function details
Collation of weekly time-sheets.
Assist with the provision for planned maintenance and to ensure the up-keep of department areas and equipment is maintained at all times.
Assist with the implementation of agreed standards and the checking thereof.
To assist with the preparations and implementation of the departmental training plan for the year in order that the requisite operational standards are achieved and maintained.
Experience and Skills Required
* Experience of Conference and Banqueting in hotels
* Experience of supervision of staff
* Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and support others during demanding periods
* Enthusiastic and flexible approach to work and tasks
* Responsible and trustworthy
* Trustworthy and hardworking
Salary and Benefits
* Full time role paying £22,000
* Free meals on shift
* Must have own transport due to remote location
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website. For further information please contact Adam Dabbs on 01245 493443 at our Chelmsford office.