Assistant Manager, Rye Cafe Bar, Beeston, Nottingham, NG9
Rye is a modern & stylish cafe & bar, serving breakfasts, light lunches and classic evening main meals. We focus on high quality coffee and a fresh food offering within a relaxed but professional environment. Rye is run by a young and dynamic business keen to expand into new sites, and requires ambitious and motivated people to grow with them.
For the Assistant Managers position, we require inspirational leaders with infectious personalities and an eye for detail. You will be responsible for assisting the GM in continuing our success, as well as maintaining the required high standards throughout the site. Your food and beverage knowledge will need to at a high level, and you will be comfortable training and quality managing other staff in this area.
You will be obsessive in ensuring all guests have a great experience and only the very best will do. You will help lead your team to drive sales and volume in the business.
The Assistant Manager will:
- Have the desire to set and maintain your own high standards, always delivering above customer expectation
- Be flexible and highly motivated to work within a small but dedicated team
- Be an excellent communicator, and have experience of training other staff members
- Have an in-depth understanding of current Food Hygiene regulations
- Be organised, hard-working and reliable
- Have a proven customer service management background within the Hospitality Industry
- Hours are based on a 48 hour working week, including evenings and weekends
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with a great salary package. If you feel you have the desire and skills necessary to be our next Assistant Manager then please apply below.