Really Exciting vacancy for Bar Manager at the 'all new' Beehive Pub, Horfield, Bristol
The Beehive at 112 Wellington Hill, Horfield is one of Bristol's great public houses, with a fantastic tradition of friendly hospitality, great food and a real community spirit. The pub is currently undergoing a really extensive refurbishment and will be re-opening towards the end of February with a completely new look and feel.
There is an exciting opportunity for the right person to become a key member of the new team in the role of Bar Manager. We are looking for an exceptional person who has a background in the industry and a real passion for providing great service. The successful applicant will lead the front of house team by setting and maintaining the highest of standards.
The bar manager will be a key member of the management team and be given every opportunity to show their initiative in developing trade and becoming involved in all aspects of the business. In return we offer an excellent working environment and a competitive salary based upon your level of ability and experience within the industry.
The Specific Role includes
- Staff rota preparation and management
- Cellar management, stock control and product rotation including ordering new stock
- Maintaining service standards, health and safety and security provisions
- Cash management
- Induction and ongoing training of front of house staff
- Good practical knowledge of existing range of products and willingness to research new products
- Involvement in the organisation and planning of events
- Understanding of, and skills in social media and marketing
In summary we are looking for someone who has a hands on approach to management and leadership of a team, with the ability to motivate staff and a passion for the hospitality industry together with a great work ethic. If this is you we would love to hear from you.