With 20 years NHS experience, iCare Solutions Salford is working hand in hand with the council to bring the best possible care and support to homes around Salford.
Enables patients to stay in their homes by providing health and personal services; supporting patients and their families.
• Assesses patient condition by monitoring vital signs;recording intake and output; reviewing patient care journal; keeping family informed.
• Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying agency nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
• Helps patients care for themselves by introducing and teaching assisted living techniques, such as using a cane or walker, using special utensils to eat, using special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene needs.
• Maintains a safe, secure, and clean patient environment by following asepses standards and procedures; changing linens, dusting, vacuuming; maintaining kitchen and bathroom facilities, handling personal laundry; maintaining security.
• Maintains continuity of patient home care by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs in the patient journal for the next caregiver.
• Protects the home health care company by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.