Looking for an experienced car valeter for an immediate start, some one who can work well in a team environment and on there own, must be able to drive, some who is punctual, reliable, honest, hard working. Must have experience of valeting cars.
The purpose of this role is to carry out full valets on cars as required whilst following Health and Safety procedures.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Carry out exterior/interior valets on cars using cleaning processes and standards set by Management.
• Clean the exteriors of vehicles using high-pressure hoses, dry them with chamois leathers, apply wax, and polish them by hand or with an electric buffer.
• Valets apply gels and other finish products to bumpers and trims and spray rubber dressing on the side walls of tyres.• Interior work includes vacuuming, and shampooing carpets and seats, and using chemicals to lift stains.
•Clean the dashboard and trims with cleaning agents and dress or polish the windows, dashboard and trims, may also steam clean engines.
• Maintain high level of housekeeping within the Department.
• Duties include moving and Drive vehicles around if/when required, observing the signage and keeping speed limits
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.50 to £9.60 /year
Wednesday- Sunday, 9-6pm