We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated, hardworking manager to help lead our fantastic team.
We are a successful, high profile country pub with a great reputation and a proud history situated within the heart of a picture postcard village, providing accommodation and serving fantastic food and drink to our customers. This is a busy site and you must have a hands on attitude and offer flexibility within the role.
You will be a good all rounder with experience at management level. The following skills are required:
- A good working knowledge of wines, real ales and spirits
- Cellar management
- Experience of working in a high quality, fast paced, high volume establishment.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- The ability to train and develop staff
- Ordering and receiving stock
- Stocktaking experience advantageous
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience of booking rooms would be beneficial
- Due to our location, owning a car would be required.
The ability to work under pressure is crucial, our customer expectation levels are very high.
In return, we offer a great working environment, a competitive salary, a share of the service charge, contributory pension and 28 days paid holiday.
All applications must be made via email, with an accompanying CV. References will be required.