We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated, hardworking manager to help lead our fantastic team.
We are a successful, high profile country pub with a great reputation and a proud history situated within the heart of a picture postcard village, providing accommodation and serving fantastic food and drink to our customers. This is a busy site and you must have a hands on attitude and offer flexibility within the role.
You will be a good all rounder with experience at management level. The following skills are required:
- A good working knowledge of wines, real ales and spirits
- Cellar management
- Experience of working in a high quality, fast paced, high volume establishment.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- The ability to train and develop staff
- Ordering and receiving stock
- Stocktaking experience advantageous
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience of booking rooms would be beneficial
- Due to our location, owning a car would be required.
The ability to work under pressure is crucial, our customer expectation levels are very high.
In return, we offer a great working environment, a competitive salary, a share of the service charge, contributory pension and 28 days paid holiday.
All applications must be made via email, with an accompanying CV. References will be required.
Apply for Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly