*NEW* LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR VACANCY - CENTRAL LONDON - LIVE NOW! - BASIC SALARY & COMMISSIONS
Galleria Lettings is a Vibrant Property Management Company and we are looking for a highly motivated person to fill the role of Lettings Negotiator.
We are based in the heart of London Victoria, Westminster SW1 close to the Tube and we work on a fast pace with a large number of tenants every month. Our clients are a mixed bunch of professionals and the client turnaround is high.
You will be working from our Victoria, Westminster office between the hours of 10.30am and 7.30pm although some days you might need to stay a bit later to conclude a contract. You will be given access to our advertising platforms and templates of advertisements which you will need to update daily.
You will need to answer potential tenant’s inquiries and correspond with them via email to close your appointments. You must be a self-starter with a pleasant attitude towards customers and be confident to close deals. The pace is high and you will be given a large volume of properties and clients to work with. This means that your potential earning is high and you can increase it further by showing commitment and professionalism to your work.
As a Lettings Negotiator, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- You should ideally have previous agency experience and have a good confident and mature personality with excellent organizational skills.
- Good communication and IT skills are essential and whilst forming part of our busy team the applicant should also be able to work on their own initiative.
- A good understanding of 'household maintenance' would be an advantage and a willingness to 'go the extra mile' would help secure this position for any candidate.
- Your day would never be dull and we are a friendly office with a good strong reputation.
- Salary £30,000 - £37,000 including OTE
- Your working hours are 10:30am to 7.30pm
- Company Laptop and iPad
- Company phone
- 28 Days paid holidays (including bank hols)
- Bonus incentives
You will have a guaranteed base salary of £20,000 and also work on commission with uncapped earning potential.
To apply for this role please email your CV quoting reference: GAL05F
We will get back to you with a decision of an interview within 48 hours.