COME AND JOIN ONE OF THE SOUTH’S LEADING AGENCIES IN THE SUPPLY OF CATERING AND HOSPITALITY STAFF
We are currently looking for assistant manager to work on a full time, permanent basis for one of our clients.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is ready to take next step up in their career. The Assistant Manager position is excellent place to grow your management skills. The most important duties would be related to customer service and administration. There would be various responsibilities including providing front of house duties, assisting the Operations Manager in the day-to-day management of the property, and maintaining the site and team when Operations Manager is not there.
You would have to be:
- driven, organised individual who is eager to take the opportunity to develop in their career
- organised and keen to learn
What we require:
- Previous experience is essential
- Strong administration skills
- Desire to learn new management skills and grow your leadership abilities
- Knowledge of current health and safety legislation
- Experience working with and for people
To apply for this position please - Call: 01202 586930 or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.