Specialty Training Administrator - £8.40 - Belfast
Specialty Training Administrator
37,5hpw Monday - Friday
1. To assist with the education management and organisation of the Specialty Recruitment process to recruit junior doctors into training.
This will include:
- Co-ordination of dates for shortlisting and interviews
- Co-ordination of panel membership for shortlisting and interviews
- Maintain contact with applicants invited to interview
- Prepare documentation and materials for interviews
2. To assist with the co-ordination and servicing of the Annual Review of Competence Progression assessment interviews:
- Co-ordination of dates and schedule of assessment
- Circulation of materials prior to assessment and collation of trainee's documentation
3. To assist with the organisation of School Boards and Training Committees within the Hospital Specialty Schools and support the education management of exam preparation and training courses to include:
- Liaising with Heads of Schools and Training Programme Directors to co-ordinate dates
- Assist with compilation of agendas and papers, and circulation of documents and information
- Co-ordination of registration, payment and enrolment
- Compile and circulate evaluation reports
4. To maintain and update the database for trainee doctors.
5. To coordinate travel arrangements.
1. 5 GCSE's Grade C or above including English and 1 years relevant experience in an administrative role
OR 2 years relevant experience in an administrative role.
2. Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
3. Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment