UNICEF UK– Senior Team Leader/Coach – Private Sites – 40 Hours Per Week - £12.00 - £15.00Per Hour -
UNICEF UK– Senior Team Leader/Coach – Private Sites – 40 Hours Per Week - £12.00 - £15.00 Per Hour - Plus Bonus!
UNICEF UK has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Team Leader / Coach to be part of a global team of humanitarian workers, influencers and fundraisers, who are on the ground for children all over the world. Whether under siege in Syria, without food in South Sudan, or vulnerable to diseases like polio, we are there for children who need our help.
We makes sure more of the world’s children are protected, fed, vaccinated and educated than any other organisation
We get things done, and we’re not going to stop until the world is a safe place for every child.
Now, as part of our in-house fundraising team, you can play your part in protecting children.
As the Senior Team Leader/Coach you will be working alongside the Deputy Campaign Manager to support UNICEF’s In- House Fundraising Campaign to deliver industry leading results by monitoring and evaluating the performance of the teams in London. Additionally, you will be responsible for recruiting, coaching, training, and developing Team Leaders and Fundraisers.
The role will extend to monitoring (KPI’s) Key Performance Indicators and tracking results on a weekly and monthly basis to measure against set budgets and targets. This is a hands-on role therefore you will be expected to support teams in the field and deputise for Team Leaders when required.
· Training, coaching & developing staff.
· Deputise for Team Leaders on occasions.
· Monitoring KPI’s/results and other administrative duties.
· Supporting the Deputy Campaign by recruiting and training of new and experienced Fundraisers/Team Leaders.
· Conduct performance review of Fundraisers and Team Leaders.
· Lead by example through fundraising on the street by hitting set targets and attrition rates.
· Keep up to date with legislation and regulations set out by the Institute of Fundraising (IOF).
· Previous fundraising experience in the charity sector is essential.
· Minimum of 2 year’s team leading experience as a street fundraiser.
· Experience of recruiting, managing, coaching and motivating staff.
· Performance management of Fundraisers and or Team Leaders.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
· An ethical approach to fundraising.
· Flexibility to work unsocial hours on an occasional basis and or stay away from home overnight.
Desirable but not essential;
· Proficient in the use of Excel , Word and Outlook.
· Passionate about protecting and providing a safe and secure future for children globally.
· £12.00 - £15.00 per hour.
· 40 hours per week – Monday - Saturday , 09:00 – 18:00
· Weekly pay
· 25 days paid holiday
· Competitive bonus scheme
· Ongoing training and career development
***Only candidates with previous street/door fundraising experience will be considered for this role****
You must be over 18 years old to apply. Please send across an updated copy of your CV to Jerry Hayman by clicking apply or please call me on 07502332267 to be considered for this fantastic opportunity.