Lettings Negotiator - Hammersmith - Immediate Start
Property Sales & Letting Negotiators
Are you enthusiastic and motivated with a determination to succeed for property profession?
Curtis & Parker is a rapid grown estate agency. We have established a large number of property portfolio and excellent contacts with corporate clients.
We would like to offer you this excellent opportunity to be in our team to expand our business further.
All we need from you
• Determination to succeed
• Ambitious and self-motivated sales professional
• A hard working and positive attitude
• Team player and be very well presented.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Valid UK driving license
As Sales and Lettings Negotiator, your duties will include:
• Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective clients
• Booking valuations
• Registering applicants
• Arranging sales and lettings viewings
• Providing feedback to landlords and vendors
• Negotiating between tenants, Landlords, buyers and sellers regarding prospective rentals and property sales
• Accepting & processing deposit & rent payments
• Organising applications and referencing
• Negotiating contract terms
• Keeping up to date with changes to the law to ensure compliance
• Marketing available properties for sale
• Meet and greet walk-in customers
• Provide excellent customer service
• Work to sales targets
• Promote the company
Applicants must have excellent negotiation skills, be articulate, well presented and keen to further their career. In return we offer a basic salary + great commission / bonus structure, and further allowance.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate who is keen to showcase their talents and passion for property. If you feel like you meet or exceed the requirements set out above then please apply below.