Assistant Manager for The Gatehouse in Highgate Village Live In Available
We are currently looking for a foodie experienced Assistant Manager to join the experienced team at our beautiful, independent pub in the heart of Highgate Village.
We pride ourselves on using the best producers and suppliers to create outstanding, Spanish/British gastro-pub food and serve an excellent range of local and continental craft beer and a wine list that has something for everyone.
The right candidate will have at least 2 years of supervisory experience, a passion for food and drink, and a drive to deliver great service. You will be supporting the current Assistant Manager and GM with your primary responsibility being to train the floor staff and maintain standards in the dining room.
As part of a growing company and in one of our flagship sites, you can expect plenty of opportunities to progress and grow as the company expands.
The right candidate should have/be:
- Previous experience
- Team leadership skills
- Ability to train staff and work closely with them
- Good knowledge of beer, wine & spirits
- Stock control
- Excellent communication skills
- Restaurant experience
- Provide excellent customer service
- Good competitive salary
- Staff training
- Opportunity to progress within this young, expanding company (currently operating 10 sites across central London)
- 28 days holiday per year
- Staff discount on food and drink
Please apply with a covering letter and CV to David Campbell.