Junior Sous Chef
Are you a passionate and energetic Junior Sous Chef who enjoys working in a team? Are you looking for a role within a company where you can progress and develop to the next step in your career?
As a Junior Sous Chef you will be supporting the Head Chef with the development of the junior members of kitchen brigade. You will ensure that dishes are prepared and cooked according to the menu specifications to ensure that every guest has a memorable experience at Aubaine. You will be provided with internal training and coaching to support you in your continuous professional development.
What are we looking for in you?
- Excellent team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for food
- Able to multi-task
- Desire to develop and progress in your role
- Desire to develop the junior members of the kitchen brigade
- Previous experience in a Senior Chef de Partie or Junior Sous Chef role
- Experience in a quality, busy and high volume restaurant
In return we will offer:
- Career development opportunities
- In-house training
- A competitive remuneration package
- Meals on duty
- 50% employee discount to dine at Aubaine restaurants
- Online training – Allergen and Food Safety & Health and Safety level 2 certificates
With eight restaurants, two café and bakery sites across London, Aubaine is a true blend of cosmopolitan style and high-quality contemporary French cuisine. Combining a modern French approach with the rich heritage of London, Aubaine serves both simplicity and style, boasting elegant design and a unique cosmopolitan chic.
Our menu is a taste of modern France with a nod to the traditional. We blaze a trail to original and exciting creations while keeping the much-loved staples of French dining philosophy close to our heart. Namely, the best ingredients, the most delicious wine and thoughtful service
If this excites you then send us your CV now – We look forward to hearing from you.
In line with the Asylum & Immigration act all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
All applicants are welcome to apply regardless of age; disability; gender reassignment; marriage and civil partnership status; race; religion or belief; pregnancy and maternity; gender; sexual orientation; and work status as a part-time worker, fixed-term employee, agency worker or union representative