Our success starts with our teams so we are looking for a passionate and hands-on Sous Chef who enjoys developing the kitchen brigade. As a Sous Chef you will support the Head Chef in leading the team, managing each service, and ensuring that stock control and food cost targets are being met.
As a Sous Chef you will:
- Provide customers with the highest quality food at all times
- Have good understanding of French / Mediterranean cuisine
- Be organised, an excellent team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Be enthusiastic and looking to develop a successful career
In return we will offer:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Bonus scheme – up to 15% of your annual gross salary
- Meals on duty
- Internal and External training courses
- 50% employee discount to dine at Aubaine restaurants
- Online training – Allergen and Food Safety & Health and Safety level 2 certificates
Aubaine is a passionate marriage of French culinary creativity and the discerning standards of the London dining scene. We live to make the simple sophisticated and the sophisticated simple.
Our menu is a taste of modern France with a nod to the traditional. We blaze a trail to original and exciting creations while keeping the much-loved staples of French dining philosophy close to our heart. Namely, the best ingredients, the most delicious wine and thoughtful service.
If this excites you then send us your CV now. We look forward to hearing from you.
In line with the Asylum & Immigration act all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
All applicants are welcome to apply regardless of age; disability; gender reassignment; marriage and civil partnership status; race; religion or belief; pregnancy and maternity; gender; sexual orientation; and work status as a part-time worker, fixed-term employee, agency worker or union representative