General Manager - Modern Restaurant & Bar
The Role: General Manager Modern Restaurant Bar
Package: £30,000 - £32,000 + grats
Ellis Mack Recruitment is working with an independent, multi-site Restaurant and Bar operator looking to recruit a Manager for one of their fantastic Bar / Restaurants in a great location in Glasgow's West End. You will report directly into the Ops Manager who works closely with the business and provides support for the Management team in regards to certain financial controls and business development strategy.
My client is a cracking, forward thinking Operator who have grown quickly over the last few years and are continuing to grow at pace. This role, due to support of the senior Ops team would suit a hungry no2/Restaurant Manager as long as they had the ability, drive and ambition/confidence to take on their first senior Manager position.
Serving up the very best in Scottish Seafood and Award Winning Cocktails, Champagnes and Beers, this restaurant prides themselves on their commitment to serving only the very best of Seasonal and Sustainable Scottish Seafood, complimented by local Scottish Produce. The client also boasts an award winning Bartenders craft and exceptional cocktails featuring their carefully sourced selection of Gin.
- Consistent and continuous delivery of great offer and first class customer service.
- Business development through driving sales and implementation of Marketing strategies.
- HR responsibilities including recruitment, training and development of staff in key areas such a product knowledge / guest experience
- Daily Stock Control and full weekly audit.
- Daily and weekly reconciliation of sales/ end of week/ payroll.
- Achieving all KPI targets for your business through effective controls and management.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Possess a passion and knowledge for food and drink
- Understanding of the local market and being commercially astute
- Be driven and focussed on first class standards across every aspect of the operation.
- Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career.
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Have excellent personal presentation and be consummately professional at all times.
Career development and personal progression with this organisation add to the attractiveness of this role.
All the companys portfolio of businesses are interesting, contemporary, quality operations.
To apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.