Salary £33,000 to £35,000
Responsible for; Grounds Management & Staff, Maintenance Management & Staff
Report Directly to the General Manager.
To ensure that the resort complies with all Health, Safety and Fire procedures and that staff are inducted and trained in all procedures. Maintain good standard of facilities throughout all areas of the resort including hotel and timeshare accommodation. Introduce cost effective ways to enhance and protect the whole estate with a pro-active approach in maintaining utility services, and general upkeep of resort.
- Create and maintain Health and Safety policy, Fire safety/Evacuation policy and Emergency Action Procedure.
- Create and maintain Health and Safety/Fire Risk Assessments for all departments.
- Train all staff in all aspects of safe practices at work
- Conduct regular fire drills; check the audibility of all alarms and record reactions of staff. Conduct additional training where necessary
- Maintain good levels of communication with the local Fire Department and EHO
- Conduct regular Health/Safety and Fire Audits
- Ensure resort compliance with the Disability act and train/purchase items where necessary.
- Assist with employee motivation and reward programmes
- Organise first aid training for staff and correct procedures for First Aiders and reporting of Accidents.
- Ensure Health and Hygiene of resort is maintained i.e. effective waste disposal, pest control, cleaning procedures
- Monitor Staff training and standard operating procedure development within departments, initiate company total quality management standards
- Develop staff initiation programmes.
- Perform Contract Maintenance (continual checking of existing contracts with suppliers i.e. gas, electric, water, telephone, Audio and Visual, drains, fire alarms, CCTV ).
- Assist in creating procedures to develop the security of the site and cash. Assume responsibility for maintaining alarm systems and codes and gate codes.
- Perform all duties as required within the confines of the business as directed by the Chairman/GM to maximise the profitability of the business.
- Carry out Duty Management shifts as and when required
- Conduct regular checks / audits on standards of facilities available.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment for all and comply with all legal requirements and recommendations, including legionella, P.A.T. & emergency light testing.
- Continue to reduce and work towards a friendlier environment through carbon reduction and recycling.
FOR MORE DETAILS EMAIL YOUR CV NOW!