Landscape Foreman & Landscaper
Stephen Ogilvie are currently looking for a Landscape Foreman and Landscaper to join our busy team in Edinburgh. We specialise in high quality landscape design and installation and are seeking skilled and motivated individuals to work on our exciting 2018 projects.
Both positions are offered on a full-time and permanent basis.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 3yrs experience in a similar role.
- Be skilled in all aspects of landscape construction, including paving, walling, joinery and have a good practical knowledge of plant install and soft landscaping. Applicants with experience of drystone walling would be welcomed.
- Be capable of running a team and coordinating site deliveries, programming and work quality
- Offer excellent client skills
- Be motivated and enthusiastic about the industry and bring an individual creativity to our projects.
We offer an excellent salary, company vehicle and ongoing training opportunities for the right individual.
- Applicants should have proven experience of landscape construction and planting.
- Be motivated and enthusiastic about the industry and committed to developing with a professional company.
- Have a clean driving license
- Be well presented and willing to offer excellent customer service.
We offer a competitive salary, ongoing training and the opportunity to grow and seek promotion within the company.
We welcome applicants to apply by email, with a full CV and covering letter.