Dog walkers, dog boarders and cat feeders required for SW London - Clapham Pimlico Battersea etc
Look Who's Walking / Archie|Agnes is looking for experienced dog walkers/ cat feeders/ people to board dogs in their own home and home sit also. You can work as much or as little as you need, and also pick and choose the type of work you do. We have enough work available to provide a high income.
You will need:
* A current CRB police check
* 2 outstanding references
* Have experience handling a variety of dog breeds and/or cats
* Have a genuine love of dogs, cat and/or other pets
* MUST be available between the hours of 11am and 3pm, every Monday to Friday. Work also available earlier and later in the day.
* MUST speak full and fluent English
* MUST be able to commit to at least six months of work.
* A full drivers license is desired but not essential
Other roles available;
* Working in our doggy daycare
* Admin roles
* Grooming; on the job training if needed
Please send your CV (all past experience is applicable, not just animal based) and a cover letter explaining why you would be good for the role and what you are interested in.
Please note, our main roles are dog walking and this is the position we are looking for. Once working with us the successful applicant can help as much or as little with other roles.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Apply for Dog walkers, dog boarders and cat feeders required for SW London - Clapham Pimlico Battersea etc
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly