Office Admin - Logistics/Deliveries Coordinator for Furniture Company – Flexible Hours
Last year KONK! bespoke furniture designers created sister company ‘Zoof!’ that runs a specialist two man delivery service. Since we started in November we have been running between 2-4 deliveries a week (around the country).
We are looking for a super friendly and self motivated person to take over the logistics side of both companies. You will be based in the office next to our workshop (which can be quite loud!) with the Konk! team.
This role would be roughly 5 hours a day, 5 days a week. We are flexible on times, but would ideally like someone to be in everyday, Mon - Fri.
The role would entail:
- Organising rota for up-coming deliveries
- Liaising with customers over delivery times
- Working with Google Sheets, Docs and over computer software programmes
- Being a point of contact for the drivers
- To be aware of Health and Safety conduct
- To provide clear and accurate information for deliveries
- To keep up van maintenance
- Solving problems quickly and efficiently
- Invoicing and basic financial tasks
- Mapping and planning of routes
- Outreach to other companies we may work with
- Updating of website and newsletters
- Developing systems to make more efficient
- Outreach to more companies that we could potentially work with
- Expanding and running more deliveries in a week
- Adapting to encompass larger runs and other things that may arise within a small company
Essential for candidate:
- Ability to work by yourself
- Good knowledge with various computer programmes
- Experience in customer service
- Organisational skills
- Knowledge of liaising with other companies
- Clear communication through email and over the phone
- Knowledge of working in HR (creating rotas, communicating with drivers and making sure wages have been paid to drivers)
- Creating invoices
- Experience in working with logistics
- Be able adapt and be flexible to making times
- Experience in basic financial tasks
- Basic knowledge of website design
- A full drivers licence and over 25
- Knowledge of health and safety conduct around courier services
Training will be provided.
Please send over a CV and a bit about yourself.