Retail assistant - soft furnishing / interiors business
County Fabrics, Crook of Devon, Kinross, KY13 0UL
County Fabrics is an established retail business that specialises in the sale of curtain and upholstery fabric. We also provide a full measure, make up and fitting service for our highly valued customers.
We are seeking a motivated individual to undertake the following tasks:
- Stock ordering
- Booking stock in & quality control
- Processing and packaging orders for stock out
- Processing sample orders
- Management of in store and online stock system & database
- During busy periods, you will also be required to assist with customers in the shop.
- Highly motivated individual with attention to detail and organisational skills.
- An interest in the soft furnishings / interiors sector. No experience in the industry is strictly required but would be advantageous. An interest in fabrics/interiors is required.
- Positive / can do attitude.
- Self-motivated and able to work with the team and alone.
- The individual must be well presented and have an excellent inter personal skills.
- We are a small business and therefore the candidate should have a flexible attitude to undertaking a wide range of tasks required to keep the business running smoothly.
- The role does involve the physical manoeuvring of rolls of fabric.
- Good computer skills required – email management / word / excel / use of our admin portal etc.
Further job information
- This role is initially for a period of 6 months.
- 12 hours per week split into 3 x 4 hour shifts. Monday & Tuesday 10-2pm; Wednesday 1-5pm.
- Salary dependent on experience (around £9 p/h).
- References essential.
Please apply with your CV by 9th Feb.
Apply for Retail assistant - soft furnishing / interiors business
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly