Early Years Practitioner/ Nursery Teacher
Gwendolen House Nursery requires a full-time qualified Nursery Practitioner
Gwendolen House Nursery School is a private nursery setting rated as Outstanding, offering part-time and full-time care and education for children aged between three months to five years old for families local to Putney and the wider surrounding areas.
We are currently recruiting for Early Years Practitioners to join our team! We need someone with experience to work with babies and with toddlers.
· provide the children with a safe, stimulating and home-like learning environment
· operate a key person system and liaise with parents, carers and senior staff
· plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the needs of this age group
· work as part of a highly-motivated and professional team
· hold a minimum of a NVQ 3 in Children’s Care Learning and Development or equivalent qualification
· be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the EYFS and Birth to Three Framework
· be able to promote good practice and provide first class childcare
· salary range £20K - £24 per year
· pension scheme
· full staff development programme
· Opportunities for career progression
Closing date for applications: March 2018
Gwendolen House Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.