Remote Case Managers - Home Based
Do you have experience in remote case management?
We are currently seeking Remote Case Managers to join our expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity to join us as the UK's leading independent OH provider.
This role will be Home Based, there will be the occasional requirement to attend client sites for assessments.
Duties & Key Responsibilities:
- To provide expert, evidence based case management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work and other requests for OH advice
- Provide professional, comprehensive and evidence based written reports
- Provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH
- To provide clinical supervision and support other team members, where less experienced
- To maintain a valid and up to date registration with the NMC and comply with NMC guidelines in relation to professional issues, clinical supervision and continuous learning and development as a registered nurse
- Case Management and provision of OH advice
OH Remote Case Handler | Occupational Health | Home Worker | Clinical Supervision | OH Principles | OH Practice
- OH qualified and on part 3 of the NMC register
- Remote Case Management experience
- Meticulous written skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent time management skills
- IT literacy and competence
- Comprehensive understanding of the principles and practice of data protection and confidentiality in OH
We are one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services. Established in 2002 by a group of occupational health professionals, we have experienced strong, steady growth. Our clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services. Our team brings together many of the UK's finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines. Our services are comprehensive. We offer a full portfolio of occupational health services, combining them into bespoke programs that suit your organisation's people and their needs. We also provide innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
The information you have submitted will be held and used by us in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and all relevant subsequent legislation. This information will be held and processed for the purpose of recruitment and personnel administration, and statistical and business analysis. We will retain the information of unsuccessful applicants for no longer than is necessary taking into account current guidance.