We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Food and Beverage Assistant who has worked in hospitality or within a similar role.
The future member of our team will:
- Be passionate about hospitality with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be personable and engaging with our guests ensuring a service style that is relaxed yet highly professional.
- As a Food and Beverage Assistant, possess good customer service skills with the ability to develop key relationships with all our guests.
- Have an interest in food and beverage with a passion to develop knowledge further.
- Thrive on being part of a committed team who take pride in their work, who support and communicate with one another.
As a company we offer a range of benefits and opportunities as we believe people are key to our success. We value our staff and want to recognise the role every one of them plays within our unique properties. Benefits that we offer to our team include large company discounts on food and beverage, staff and friends and family hotel rates at all our unique properties, high street discounts via our bespoke designed employee shopping website, access to an Employee Assistance Program to help navigate through any life challenges our employees may face , childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, and a number of incentives to reward passion and commitment.