Public Area Attendant - The Ned London
Public Area and Cloakroom Attendant - The Ned, London
Responsible for all aspects of the public area and cloakroom, supporting the Executive Housekeeper in driving immaculate cleaning standards, department costs, staff relations and training.
You will play a key role in the housekeeping’s vision of success ensuring to provide a unique memorable original experience for every guest and the housekeeping department.
What are we looking for:
• Experience cleaning and styling rooms and Public Areas for accuracy and consistency
• Exceptional communication skills
• Pro-active and reliable
• Motivational and creates team spirit
• Hands-on, enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Shows genuine care about guests and their very own preferences
• Must have the ability to multi-task and make quick decisions in a fast-paced hotel environment
How The Ned Happened
Taking over the City’s disused Midland Bank Building, Soho House & Co. and New York’s Sydell Group have collaborated to restore the beautiful Grade I listed building. Hosting 9 restaurants, bars, a member’s club, Barber & Parlour, Ned’s Club Active & Relax, two swimming pools, along with six dedicated event spaces.
Friendliness, efficiency and a ‘can-do’ attitude are what people should come to expect when they visit us and our success will depend on your willingness to go that extra mile. We’re building a great team, and everyone will have the opportunity to learn and grow their skills.
• One of the most competitive salaries in the industry.
• 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays
• Complimentary meals on duty
• Annual staff events
• Discounted rates at The Ned
• Fantastic career growth opportunities.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.
Thank you for showing your interest in The Ned – we know there’s a lot of choice out there – and we look forward to working with you.