4 days left
This award winning brand is recruiting now for a Head Chef of the highest calibre to help manage a talented team.
The Cosy Club are a premium quirky restaurant and bar’s, open from 9am till late every day, serving an array of mouth-watering food and quality drinks in a slightly gentrified and relaxed environment.
This is an exciting Head Chef role with a multi award winning, newly established restaurant & bar brand that is set for great expansion over the next few years so don’t miss the boat!
The position is very hands on and we will not consider applications without high volume branded restaurant experience.
- You must take responsibility for all health and Safety, critical controls and financial aspects of the kitchen to deliver the desired results based on company audits and projected GP's. You will need to be not only a talented chef, but a good kitchen manager as well
- You must have experience in cooking and preparing from fresh in high volumes, and very organised. Ideally, you will have a mixed branded and independent background.
- You must be able to motivate and lead a kitchen brigade and develop the talent underneath you to ensure the company specification is followed at all times.
- You must have at least 3 years’ experience as a head chef, and a proven track record in a high volume establishment producing at least £15k+ a week in food sales.
- Great salary package of up to £34,000 per annum including bonus of £6250
- Chance to join an expanding and recession busting company
- Great Training
- We provide NVQ level 2 and 3 courses.
- Health and Safety courses.
- Level 3 Health and Hygiene courses.
- First Aid course.
- Meals provided on duty.
- Winner of Restaurants Magazine’s Operators of the year 2013
- Winner of best emerging concept Restaurants retailer of the year
- Winner of the Times top 10 fastest growing companies 2013
- Highly commended best design restaurant of the year
- Highly commended best industry training of the year in the MA top 250
- 50% food discount in any of our restaurants
Apply for Head Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly