Experienced Dental Nurse, Edinburgh city centre, New Life Teeth dental clinic
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Dental Nurse to join New Life teeth, a private Implant and Dental practice in Edinburgh city centre. We are looking for an experienced dental nurse, with exceptional communication skills and a personable approach to patients and clients.
You should be good at forward planning and motivated to help your colleagues and patients alike every day.
You should be well presented with excellent English communication skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Ensuring HIS requirements are met
· Providing clinical chairside support in oral surgery and restorative work
· Treatment planning
· Decontamination of instruments
· Maintaining and updating patient records
· To welcome patients and ensure they are comfortable
· To undertake the efficient management of the operating surgery
· To maintain cleanliness of the surgery and sterilizing area
· To undertake the cleaning of the instruments prior to sterilization and storage
Qualifications and Skills
- Current GDC Registration
- Dental Nursing qualification
- Must hold the radiography/ CBCT qualification
- Previous dental implant experience beneficial but not essential.
Permanent , full-time position
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm, may be required to work occasional Saturdays
Competitive salary, dependant on experience