Travel Consultant / Advisor
£14,500 - £16k per annum plus uncapped Bonus
Fantastic new opportunity has become available working for an award winning organisation who are currently expanding their business across Scotland.
We are looking to recruit individuals with a passion for travel, customer service and the ability to work in the busy, targeted environment!
- You will be the first point of contact for customers and respond to a variety of enquiries face to face, via telephone, social media and email
- You will create and book tailor made itinerates to suit the customers' needs
- Ask a variety of questions to ensure you identify the customer needs and provide them with the best possible advice and solution to their travel enquiry
- Work within a busy sales environment and ensure your individual targets are met
- Keep up to date on offers, promotions and new products
- General administrative tasks as and when required
- Offer first class customer experience and build a customer base who will return to you!
To be considered for this exceptional opportunity, we require the following skills and background:
- A minimum 1 year travel agent experience or 2 years proven sales experience within a target driven environment
- Genuine passion for travel - whether this has been from studying, travelling or a general interest in other countries and cultures
- A natural professional who is confident, well presented and comfortable dealing with customers of all levels
- Well presented, polite and friendly with a 'can do' approach and a great work ethic
- Naturally ambitious, highly motivated and resilient working within a sales environment
In return you will be receive:
- The opportunity to work for an award winning brand who is highly recognised across the UK
- A competitive starting salary with an excellent uncapped bonus
- Opportunity to go overseas on educational trips
- Fantastic training and development which is ongoing
- Great personal development opportunities
- You will have a great starting salary
- Generous staff discounts on travel, travel products and service
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (which is increased with long service)
- Pension scheme
We currently have opportunities at the following locations:
Edinburgh City Centre / Mid Lothian / Dumfries
For more information or to apply please email you CV ASAP!
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
Apply for Travel Consultant / Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly