Chef de Partie
We are looking for an enthusiastic, and reliable Chef de Partie to join our team who is passionate about delivering amazing food.
The future member of our team will:
- Have a genuine passion and knowledge of quality food with emphasis on using fresh, local ingredients.
- As a Chef de Partie, have the ability to communicate clearly and be able to remain calm whilst working under pressure.
- Be given the opportunity to learn and develop across the kitchen.
- Have attention to detail in preparing food of the highest quality.
- Assist the team in the day to day running of the kitchen.
- Establish and maintain good communication and working relationships with the team.
- Have a pro-active and motivated attitude, demonstrating a desire to progress within their career.
- Ideally held the role of at least Demi Chef de Partie or similar
- Have worked within a similar type of kitchen.
As a company we offer a range of benefits and opportunities as we believe people are key to our success. We value our staff and want to recognise the role every one of them plays within our unique properties. Benefits that we offer to our team include large company discounts on food and beverage, staff and friends and family hotel rates at all our unique properties, high street discounts via our bespoke designed employee shopping website, access to an Employee Assistance Program to help navigate through any life challenges our employees may face , childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, and a number of incentives to reward passion and commitment.