Kitchen Porter - Gaucho Richmond
We are currently looking for eager Kitchen Porters to join our amazing Gaucho restaurant in Richmond.
Gaucho Richmond is one of our most beautiful sites in London, positioned right alongside the River which offers panoramic views. The terrace is a favorite spot for our guests during the summer months and a dream location to work in!
Our Kitchen Porters ensure the smooth functioning of all back of house areas as a result of their competency in setting the kitchen up to required standards and maintaining the cleanliness of crockery and equipment through service.
YOU’LL BE REQUIRED TO
- Ensure all sections have clean crockery and equipment as needed
- Ensure canopies and grill are fully cleaned prior to each service
- Help with basic food preparation
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE will
- Desire to work in a busy kitchen
- Want to progress in the kitchen
- Opportunity to gain qualifications through Apprenticeship Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Career development and progression
- Staff meals
- Perkbox membership
- Charity collaboration
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
Apply for Kitchen Porter - Gaucho Richmond
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly