Debt Recovery Advisor
One Answer Insurance are looking for a great communicator with a keen eye for detail to join our Debt Recovery team on a three month fixed term contract as a Cancellation and Debt Recovery Advisor.
A major element to this role is debt collection; you would be responsible for collecting bad debt on cancelled policies. This role would be ideally suited to an individual experienced in debt-recovery, ideally in insurance, who is able to confidently have difficult conversations regarding debt.
This is initially on a three month fixed term contract basis, with the potential to go permanent.
- Debt chase policies where cancellation has been unavoidable
- Cancel policies when necessary
- To work all reports within the iPrompt system
- To deal with a number of diaries within the department including both the cancellation due to non-payment and the debt chase diary, making sure that nothing goes overdue
- Keep records of correspondence on CDL and produce a weekly report to the Cancellation and Debt Recovery Team Manager to show what has been processed and what has been saved
- Deliver excellent customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients
Debt Recovery Advisor | Debt Recovery | Debt Collection | Insurance | Customer Service | Unpaid Debt
- Confident when delivering a difficult message.
- Able to be pro-active in findings solutions to recover debt
- Able to manage own work-load
- Must have a strong personality, a positive outlook and a clear focus on business profitability and saving money.
- Should be a natural forward planner who critically assesses their own performance, who is credible and comfortable in dealing with various customers types.
- Excellent communication skills and able to see things from the other person's point of view.
- High levels of accuracy when inputting information into the systems
- Good working knowledge of MS Office 2007 or later, particularly Excel and Word, Internet and email.
- Experience in insurance-related debt recovery
- Experience using CDL
Founded in 2000, we are a rapidly growing, award winning Insurance Brokerage based in Polegate, East Sussex. We provide both personal and commercial insurance services.
We offer all new and existing employees a comprehensive training induction, with continued support, coaching and development programmes, as well as offering you the opportunity to partake in industry recognised qualifications.
Apply for Debt Recovery Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly