Customer Service Representative job for fun but responsible person
A small, central London training company is looking for an outgoing, confident and friendly customer service representative with fantastic customer-facing skills. This job would suit someone who is in the early stages of their career. Training will be provided where necessary. Please check the list of skills detailed below before applying.
- Greeting customers
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Following up all enquiries by phone
- Responding to comments and questions on social media (Facebook, Twitter etc)
- Capturing face to face feedback from students by conducting video testimonials
- Phoning students for feedback
- Replying to email enquiries
- Invigilating examinations
- Producing weekly and monthly sales reports
- Conducting weekly competitor price research
- Other administrative tasks will be assigned as and when required (e.g. when covering during sickness or holidays)
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Outgoing, fun, friendly, personable and approachable
- A desire to help and satisfy customers
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Confident and articulate telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Reliable time-keeping
- Pays attention to detail
- Good team player
- GCSE English and Maths (Grades A-C)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software such as Word and Excel.
The successful candidate will be the main customer facing representative of the company. The person will be someone who our customers will remember because of their fantastic, friendly and personable approach.
Hours of work: 8:45am to 5:15pm (Monday to Friday)
To apply, please write a covering letter explaining why you would be a good candidate for this role, and an up to date copy of your CV.