Early Years Practitioner
We are looking for a nursery practitioner for our baby and toddler rooms. Ideal candidates will be motivated and passionate people who love working with children and teaching to them whilst having fun. As a nursery practitioner, your responsibilities will include:
- safeguarding the children
- planning and delivering activities in accordance with the EYFS framework
- Reporting on children's progress both in writing and orally
- working in partnership with the parents
- working as part of a team to best support the nursery and children.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 to £20,000.00/year depending on experience and track record.